Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Be A 'In Everything Pray-er"!


This few days have been very busy. Frankly speaking, I'm tired but no matter what, the works need to be done. I'm trying to do things more faster. Learning a lot. There funeral which just end, a new task for me in handling it. Learned a lot form it. Another funeral coming up soon. CM Mission will be coming to Labuan. Have to prepare everything for them. Well, I'm bad when it comes to too many things at one time. I will freak out, so the best thing I can do it be a "In Everything Pray-er'!

Sometimes, we get too anxious about the things which is happening to us. But God says "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything. By prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God." Philippians 4:6

If we want to grow in prayer and overcome worry, we must begin by becoming an 'in everything' pray-er. Whether our request is large or small, whether our motives are mixed or pure, whether what we ask is wise or foolish, God can sort it all out. We can trust Him to respond wisely. He's not going to give us something foolishly. But we've got to learn to hold our prayer loosely and trust that if God doesn't answer it the way we want it to be answered, He knows what He's doing; He has very good reasons.

Always start your day with prayers. Now, in the admin office, we meet every morning and pray for each other. This is a good start for the day. I'm thankful that my prayer partner pray for me too and I pray for her. We uphold each other in prayers. Prayer and fasting going to start soon. It will be an exciting thing...ASAP--->Always Says A Prayer!

No comments: