Sunday, September 2, 2007

Someone's Watching Over Me


Yesterday I watched a movie titled 'Raise Your Voice'. This movie is nice and touching and it makes me cry. One of the song in this movie really touch me. The name of the song is 'Someone's Watching Over Me' by Hillary Duff. It reminds me that someone from above is watching me all the time. Even when i fall He is watching me and helped to turn things around and there's how I can see the rainbow shinning up so bright. Thank You Lord for always watching over me.


This is the lyrics of the song:

Someone's Watching Over Me

Found myself today
Oh, I found myself and ran away.
Something pulled me back, voice of reason I forgot I had .
All I know is you're not here to say what you always used to say,
But it's written in the sky tonight.

So I won't give up, no I won't break down
Sooner then it seems life turns around
And I will be strong, even if it all goes wrong
When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe
Someone's watching over me.

Seen that red of light and it's shining on my destiny.
Shining all the time, and I won't be afraid

To Follow everywhere it's taking me

All I know is yesterday's gone
And right now I belong to

this moment and to my dreams.

It doesn't matter what people say,
it doesn't matter how long it takes
For leaving yourself and you'll find
And it only matters how true you are

Be true to yourself and follow your heart.

~Don't Give Up~

No comments: