Saturday, August 23, 2008

Devotion: High-Class Service with Disctintion and Style

Bible Text
And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all. For even the son of Man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister; and to give his life a ransom for many.
Mark 10:44-45

Reflection
Sometimes, I look at myself and the way I do things, it is not even till a high standard of perfection. Due to wanting a job being done perfectly, I stress myself too much and in the end I suffer. Well, being perfectionist is not bad, I admit I am not too much a perfectionist when it comes to work but when it comes to household things is a different story. I'm trying my best to do things more perfectly and more organized and detailed. Things we do not know, we must try our best to find out ourselves rather than wait for others to teach us. Yeah...I am learning this...

Prayer for the day
Lord, I confess that I have a high standard of excellence in my life and that I am growing daily in my level of perfectionalism. As I serve God at work and at church, I demonstrate the excellence of Jesus' name! When people see me, they see the Kingdom of God. In fact, God is happy that I am His representative because my life shows forth an excellent image of who Jesus is and what He stands for in this world. I am His representative, and therefore I do everything with the highest level of excellence! I declare all this by faith in Jesus Christ Name. AMEN!

No comments: