Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hold On To God's Hand


Nowadays, I am getting more and more lazy to blog. Sorry, for all my readers. I guess I need to blog anyway and to have some updates. I was reminded by my own title 'Rainbow of Faith' and agian be reminded that enduring hardship can help strengthens our faith. Sometimes, it so hard to explain why all the worse things can always happens when you are serving God faithfully, you are doing everything right, you are being obedient to God's call in your life, you are reading the bible everyday and even praying at almost every minutes of the day, everything was just all about God and still you are suffering. Well, God never mention in the bible that as Christians there is no suffering, but he does encourage us to consider it pure joy whenever you face trials of many kinds because you know that the testing of your faith develops preseverance. James 1:2-3

Blessed is the man who perseveres unders trial, because when he had stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him. James 1:12

Well, my family are facing the biggest struggles ever but I believe God is always there and He will never let go of us as long as we continue to hold on tight to His hands. So, YEAH....just continue to trust in Him, there nothing which God cannot do, He can do all things.AMEN!

~Praying Faithfully~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis, I'm always here to support and pray for you. God is always with you and God's hand is always not too short! ;)

Cheer up, for the Lord is pleased with those who rely on Him wholeheartedly. Blessed are those who wait upon the Lord because he or she can gain strength from the Lord directly, I mean directly! :)

Jia you oh!

Love,
VT

timlim12 said...

yr post is very encouraging. =)
thanks.

Lydiaclo said...

Thanks VT for the encouragement and your all-time support, Yeah!! I will always be reminded of that. Thanks tl for the comment...God bless you all...^_^