Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Shogun, Sunway Pyramid

Third Day (31 August 2008)
So tired today that I spend the time sleeping. Meet my kai mui, Kelly and also KY for lunch at 面对面 at SS15. KY treat...it's nice but average only. Didn't get to take picture of the food. Afternoon, went to IKEA together with Vui Theng and meet Victor and Jovina there. It was great. I learned to apply what I learned from last night sermon about include God in everything. While me and Vui Theng are on the way to IKEA, got a phone call from Victor telling us that there is not more parking in IKEA and he is still rounding that area to find parking. Me and Vui Theng decided to go by faith, although we saw the sign outside IKEA saying FULL-No More Parking, we still drive in. We start praying and viola...we got a parking in only just 10 minutes time. Victor are still outside there looking for parking. See how God make all things happened, as long as we include Him in everything. We went to IKEA Restaurant to have our high tea. I'm still very full that time, so I shared the food with Victor and also Vui Theng. Night time again with Vui Theng go for dinner at Shogun, Sunway Pyramid. It is our dating...don't want others to disturbed us...haha. It's a Japanese Buffet Restaurant. Nice! Vui Theng treat me. Here are some of the pictures of the food I took.

IKEA
Chicken With Potatoes


The Best one: IKEA Meatballs and French Fries



Last But Not Least: IKEA Daim Cake...Yum! Yum!

Shogun, Sunway Pyramid










~Nice Meal~

No comments: