Wednesday, September 24, 2008

TGIF, Subang Parade

It's been awhile since I update my own blog, I have been so deligiently reading other's blog but have neglacted my own blog. I guess this will be a very long update. Ok, I'll start updating from my KL trip on 28 August - 2 September 2008. Well, it's the best KL trip ever and I really miss it. Spend so much time with my best friend, Vui Theng. I've been eating a lot in KL. Here are some of the photos.

First Day (29 August 2008)
Meet up for my brother and we went to TGIF (Thank God It's Friday) to have our brunch. It was a great meal and we had a good talk there. We take the set meal and it is so full that our stomach almost burst.


My Brother's Set of meal


Watermelon Juice RM9.90

Boneless Chicken



Friday's Chicken

Friday's grilled marinated chicken breast dusted with cajun spices, topped with melted Jack Cheese and three strips of crispy beef bacon, all stacked on a toasted bun spread with our own sweet hickory mayonaise. Served with crispy fries.

Chocolate Malt Cake

Three layers of moist chocolate fudge cake with a creamy cholate malt icing.


My Set of meal

Vanilla Milkshake RM9.90

Mac 'N' Cheese Bite

Fish and Chips

Three portions of fish fillet battered and fried to golden brown. Served with crispy frieds and tar tar sauce.


Cookies 'N' Cream

Rich vanilla ice cream sandwich between two decadent chocolate chip cookie squares, dizzled with hot fudge and caramel sauce


~Nice Brunch~

No comments: