Thursday, June 26, 2008

6 Months

This coming 2nd July 2008 will be my 6th month working in COHS, I want to give thanks to God for all the things that He has done for me. I have learned a lot during this 6 months in COHS. God also provide angel to guide me and also to scold me when I did something wrong, not only that, he is always a good encourager to me, always there to support me and pray for me. Although he is not in Labuan, but still God sent that angel. Praise The Lord!

July will be a challenging month for me, I am going to face the biggest struggle of my life, I have prepare well to face it, thanks God for the angel and some of my friends who are always there to support me. I won't be sharing it now yet, but will be sharing it next time.

During the time when I was down, I read this verse from a power point sent by my friend. It says:

No one will manufacture a lock without a key. Similarly, God won't give problems without solutions.

Every successful person has a painful story. Every painful story has a successful ending. Accept the pain and get ready for success.

Even if I need to faced the biggest problem or the biggest struggle, God is always there and He is the only One that has the solution to all of it and I trust Him in all things.

"Trials Purifies Our Faith!"

No comments: