Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mission Conference

I am so the lazy to update my blog, but I guess I need to update it anyway. One time go! Well, maybe I can start from May.

28-31 May
28-31 May is the Mission Conference. There's 55+ of us from Labuan going to join the Mission Conference at All Saints Cathedral. We travel to KK from Labuan.
Labuan-Menumbuk --> Speed boat
Menumbuk-KK --> Bus

We started our journey from Labuan at 8am and reach ASC by 12pm. Yeah, here I am in KK again. Miss that place so much.


Some of the decoration of mission in the hall



Jakarta Mission


We stop by Ranau for lunch before heading to Telupid



This is Telupid



The cloud in Telupid



Vocation Camp Class of 2008 Reunion



Tanjung Aru...Great! Still got chance go to KK beach



Sutera Harbour...Nice sea!



KK Town



Although the time spend at KK was not a long one, but I thank God that I am able to spend some time with so many people and being able to visit so many places before I travel back to Labuan.

No comments: