Monday, October 20, 2008

Pray For India






Recently, the Christians in India are being persecuted. Please pray for all the Christians in India. The VHP has plans to kill all Christians in Puri District of Orissa. Let us fast and pray to Jesus for His intervention and protection of His people.

Dear Lord,
I uphold all the Christians in India unto Your hands. Even during this time of suffering and pains, You will walk together with them and help them seek You more. Let whatever things that happen bring them closer to You and increase their faith. I may not know why all this happens but I believe God, You will look after all our dear brothers and sisters-In-Christ there. Lord, I crush the enemy under my feet, trampled on them and destroy them in the Name of Jesus Christ. Let them have no authority to destroy the lives of Your people. Lord, I ask of You to give our dear brothers and sisters peace and joy even throughout the time of trial and help them as they endure hardship and standing firm for You. I pray this in Jesus Christ Name. Amen!

To everyone who reads my blog, do spend some time to pray for the Christians in India. If you do not know what to pray, you can just follow the prayer above. Thank you and God bless!

No comments: