Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Toby Groomed

24 January 2009
Today VT and also Gab went back home town, Graise going back tomorrow. Ivan, Vivi and Aaron already went back too. Thanks God my brother and my cousin and also one of my housemate still around, if not really don't know what to do. Today, we went to the House of Groomers Academy and Pet Salon. We bringing Toby to get his haircut and to wash up. It cost Wen Jun RM180 to get Toby groomed. Poor Toby have to stayed there for 6 hours plus. Below are some of the pictures I've taken.

Toby So Excited in the Car


House of Groomers at SS 15


This is a Shih Tzu, Very Expensive Doggy...cute!


This is a Siberian Husky, Goodness! He is so the BIG! Scary ohh!


This Doggy also very cute, don't its name.


This is a Teddy Bear Dog...Very the Cute arr..I Like this...!


Toby Being Tied Up


Can You See Me? I'm at the left there white T-shirt and green Pants. Taken Picture of Toby


Going Home Soon


Toby Going Home Lo...

No comments: