Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pappa Rich

18 April 2009
After Saturday night service. Me and Orang Sabah went to this Curry Fish Head shop at SS15. Erm...it was not bad....just that a bit too salty.


19 April 2009
Today I didn't went to Sunday service. Stay at home to rest and also do revision. VT and Graise came to pick me up for lunch. But VT need to go to IRB to settle her income tax first. So, we waited for her. Then we went to Pappa Rich to have our dinner. I've passed by this restaurant for so many times but never have the chance to try the food. Indeed the food is very nice although it is a bit pricey. I'm satisfied with the food. Yum Yums!
Teh Ice, Teh C Ice and Iced Coffee


Asam Laksa...Jeng!


Nasi Lemak



Penang Fried Keow Tiao

1 comment:

InLoveWithFood said...

Wow that looks amazing! I love thai food!