Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tiring Day

29 April 2009
Wow, I have too much appointment already and I felt a little tired. This makes me gone blur the whole day yesterday. So, I make a decision not to go on any appointment with anyone today. I did a lot of things, wash my clothes, clean the house and also went for a haircut. Very expensive haircut. I got all my highlights all trimmed away. Finally! Wow, really like the hair stylish who cut my hair, he really put in all his effort in cutting away all my highlights. He did it one by one. I'm so impressed. Other than that, the shampoo girl was good too and her massage is the best. Really had a tiring haircut, it took me like 2 hours plus to finished my hair. Make me fall asleep. I went to get my favourite Magic Coffee and get some Jasmine tea for VT and Graise. Waited for VT to come to fetch me, then we went to Secret Recipe to had our dinner. I had Shephard Pie.

Beef Lagsana

Tom Yum Mee Hoon Soup



Shephard Pie
Went for a one hour swim at swimming pool at the place where I stayed. Well, not exactly swimming, playing water. Haha....

No comments: