Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Food Part 1

15 March 2009
After saturday night service, me, Brooke and also Vivi went to Lynn's @ SS15 to have our dinner. Here are our foods...


Set: Mango Thai Chicken Rice + Iced Lemon Tea


Set: Thai Style Fried Rice + Iced Lemon Tea





Set: Spaggheti + Iced Lemon Tea + Lemon Cheese Cake



20 March 2009
Wai Choon, my Nilai Foundation classmate call me up and ask me out for lunch. It's been like almost 8 years we didn't see each other. Good to meet up and share about the good memories back when we were still studying in Nilai together with the rest of our gangs. Miss the good old days. We ate in Bar B Q Plaza, Sunway Pyramid. Wow...it is very yummy...and it's expensive too. Thanks to Wai Choon for the treats.

BBQ Steamboat...Yummy!

Then at night, meet up with VT for our dinner at Strawberry, Taipan. One of my favourite place.


My Potato Cream Soup...JENG!

My Penang Fried Keow Tiau...The Best!

VT's Curry Butter Chicken Rice


VT's Mushroom Cream Soup

Happy VT

No comments: