Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Caroling

16-18 November 2008
The Lions 2 CG have our Christmas caroling in this three days. It was fun, although we felt so tired. I'm the guitarist for the caroling. Have been playing guitar for three days until I can feel my hands shaking and a little bit of pain. We visited about 9 house in this three days time, we also eat a lot of things in this three days time. Didn't really get to take much picture due to I need to hold the guitar all the time. Need to take care the guitar because it belongs to one my CG member. We will be meeting again on this coming monday to discuss our Christmas Gathering on 26 December 2008. There will be an exchange gift on that night. I'm excited for that! More pictures will be uploaded. I will try to take as many pictures as I can...^_^. Here are some of the pictures I take during the Chirstmas Caroling and this is the last house and also last day we did Caroling.

Very Colorful Christmas Tree

Juana and Rita

Everyone is busy chit chatting

The Place was a bit dark, so the picture are not clear

No comments: