Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Nilai Foundation Gangs

Year 2001 Hawaiian Nite At Nilai College
Wow! This is like 7 years ago when I just enter college. It was the best time of my life while I was in college. I was doing my foundation back then and we were so close and we have fun almost every night together. It's been 7 years and we are going to have our reunion at Wai Choon's hometown in Ipoh during Chinese New Year 2009. How great! Miss them so much.

The Gangs

The Gangs

Me, Eric and Zinc


Me, Ice-Cream and Zinc


Me and Eric, a very special friend


Zinc and Me (My Best Buddy in College)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Ss said...

Hey Buddy, this really cheers me up! Our gangs during foundation time. I miss that a lots. Hang out with Ice-cream and Eric the most. Ride on their motorbike without wearing helmet. That's really fun. Hahaha..