Monday, December 1, 2008

Drum Class

13 November 2008
It's been a long time since I update my blog. November and December has been a busy month for me. Roy Tingzon was here in Labuan. Knew him while I was in Tawau for one month, it's few years ago. Back then, he was one St. Patrick Church's staff. He is super duper good in drum and also guitar. He is currently studying in STS, KK and are now having his practical in Labuan. It's a great privilage to be able to have him teach us on playing drum. I signed up in the drum class, first, I thought me, Winnie and also Mendry only signed up. Who knows, the respond is so good, we even have people as young as 8 years old to join in the learning.

Basically, some of us are learning from zero, meaning we don't know anything at all. After the drum class. I know how to play quarter beat, 8 beat and also 16 beat. Too bad, I need to miss the second class. I miss the test, so sad...Roy say I failed...haha. Below are some of the pictures during the drum class:

Roy teaching us some theory on drum

Roy showing us how to beat the drum





No comments: