Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I Can Do All Things Through Chirst Who Strengthens Me

Time flies so fast and it's already december, 22 more days to year 2009. Many things happened for the past 11 months, good and bad altogether and I still want to give thanks to all the things that had happened. Praying always does the things. Today, I had a date with Kelly Chan. Hehe...Happy Birthday girl...we had a good time sharing and eating in Mc Donald in Labuan. It's great, both of us brought along our laptop. Thanks sis for encouraging me to drive. I will make sure I can drive next year when I get back to Labuan.

I had a chat with a brother. He shared a video clip with me. Before watching this clip. Do read the article below. It is a very encouraging video and it made me in tears. This is a true story:

One day, a son asks his dad "Daddy, would you like to run a marathon with me?". The father says "yes". And they run their first marathon together. Another time, the son asks his dad again "Daddy, would you like to run a marathon with me?". The father says "yes son". One day, the son asks his father " Daddy, would you run the Ironman with me?" The Ironman is the most difficult triathlon ever ( 4 kms swimming, 180 kms biking, 42 km running? ) And the dad says "yes". The story looks simple until you watch the following clip. Just amazing, how much can love be... ?

My Redeemer Lives - Team Hoyt

Just imagine our Father in Heaven are also the same. He walk every difficult path with us, He go through all the pains together with us, He also suffered as much as we suffered together with us and He knows every single details how pain our heart could be when we cried out to Him and yet He never let go of our hand, He is always there holding on to us and never letting us go. We should learn to trust in Him, not to complain, not to even judge when people around us are not doing what they should be doing, all we need to do is just trust in the Lord, for we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us Philippians 4:13. AMEN! Thank you brother for sending this amazing clip to me.

3 comments:

Lydiaclo said...

Dear Kate,
Hi! Although i don't know who you are but thanks for reading my blog. Hope that it encourage you. God bless you in everything...^_^

heavenly said...

Very touching i hrd this song ald

Kelly said...

Hi Lydia,

What touching love story between the love of a father & a son.. This love is just as our father in heaven offer up for us. His love is free to everyone.. Continue to trust in God with all our soul, our mind & strentgh, and HE shall bless us abundantly.

God Bless,
Kelly : )